The International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC) is the premier annual conference to present and discuss new developments and original research results in all areas of symbolic mathematical computation.
Kobe, Japan, July 21-25, 2014.
- ISSAC 2014 will take place at Kobe University in Kobe, Japan.
- The core program will be on July 23-25 with tutorials and a workshop on July 21-22
- Kosaku Nagasaka (Kobe University) and Franz Winkler (RISC-Linz) are the general co-chairs.
- ISSAC 2014 Conference Website.
Bath, United Kingdom, July 2015.
- ISSAC 2015 will take place at the University of Bath in Bath, UK.